We’re watching the Debate. Are you?

The debate is on your local ABC affiiate. And, it’s interesting already! Immigration is front and center! What is your family story?

16 Comments on “We’re watching the Debate. Are you?”

This seems a bit disjointed but maybe it’s just me

And tweetie just called AA citizens “colored”. Grandpa is evidently su downing and needs to go to sleeo!

• RonStill4Hills says:

Matthews was going in very hard on Castro and anyone else who challenged Biden.

He is a menace.

Yeah. That’s because he’s totally vested in chasing those unicorn like white working class guys that both Joe and he had for daddies. They need to start paying attention to who actually votes democrat and move on to that great big working class white guy bar at the retirement center.

3. quixote says:

I heard that Biden’s idea for parents to help their children learn is to turn off the TV and put something on the record player.

Why are people always running after the latest newfangled whatsit? We had music boxes, in the snow, and we liked it.

(My new Lord’s Prayer: Deliver me from magic grandpas.)

4. Sweet Sue says:

I thought Warren, Booker, Harris and Buttigieg all did well. Castro hurt himself with that snarky challenge to Biden-not a good look.

Most of the time I think what spoils these debates are the moderators.

I wasn’t able to watch or listen to the debates last night (had an evening work event) but noticed this morning WaPo had the usual “Dems in Disarray” article.

As usual, there were no questions about reproductive rights or really any women’s issues.

We’re over half the population, but oh no, not important enough to warrant even a mention of wage disparity, bodily autonomy, violence against women.

Magdalen Berns is gone. She was a fiery, brave woman who cut through absurdity in speaking for women’s rights.

• quixote says:

So, so terrible. A wonderful, clear, sharp voice. She took no bullshit and no prisoners.

I want another world where all these awful diseases are gone.