I’m still not going to vote for ObamaPosted: October 20, 2008
My reasons haven’t changed.
My top 10 reasons why I’m not voting for Barrack Obama:
1. His has specious pastors and associates (Rezko, Ayers, Wright, Farakhan, Michelle Obama …).
2. When he’s off the teleprompter and in a debate, he shows no understanding of policy–especially foreign policy and diplomacy.
3. Whenever there is a vote on something difficult, he doesn’t vote or he votes present so he says things but does nothing.
4. His list of achievements can be summed up in one bullet point: getting into office, jobs, and schools on something less than merit and hard work.
5. His demeanor reminds me of Dubya. He is smug, arrogant and when questioned comes off as some one whose entitled to NOT be questioned on anything.
6. He got his house and side yard in a sweet heart deal with his friend Rezko, the felon.
7. He got his two terms in the Il. state legislature by getting his opponents thrown out on technicalities and got the U.S. senate position when his Republican opponent quit when his supposedly sealed divorce records got opened mysteriously.
8. Michigan primary (sic): If he can get pledged delegates by not being on the ballot, then I want some Michigan pledged delegates too. Basically I hate injustice and every thing the RBC and the DNC did to rig the nomination for him falls into that heading. The entire primary process was contorted so he could get the election. The roll call was a sham. The caucuses were gamed and Florida and Michigan were brought back into the fold only after all the delegates were either replaced or bullied into supporting him.
9. He says he will negotiate with leaders of rogue nations which is just one of the reasons he’s been endorsed by the likes of Kim Jong Il, Khadafi, Hamas, Fidel Castro …
and the number 10 reason I’m not voting for Obama: