Get Well Soon Minx!!!

We’re all pulling for you!!!

Minx is back from surgery and relaxing at home.  There were no complications but it looks like she really needed that surgery from what they discovered!  Her doctor says she should feel a big difference when she heals!

Minx really does some heavy lifting around here and we are sure missing her!

Here’s hoping she recovers quickly!

16 Comments on “Get Well Soon Minx!!!”

1. Woman Voter says:

Minx,

Wishing you a speedy recover and plenty of TLC. Hugs :-)

2. mjames says:

Get well fast, please. We need you back here.

3. RalphB says:

Get well soon. We miss you.

Minx, I miss you and look forward to your return to Sky Dancing. In the meantime, get lots of rest and tell your family to pamper you constantly!

XOXOXOXOXO

5. HT says:

Minx, one can never say it enough times – get well and get your boney ass back here cause we need your wonderful way of looking at stuff and expressing it. Of course I’m being selfish, cause a week at Skydancing is not the same without you.

BTW, I’m not a doctor and I don’t play one on TV or radio, however you will get the line regarding hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Both of my sisters are sold on the benefits. On the other hand, my mother went nuts (hospitalized three times) and for the 6 weeks I tried it, I turned into the Witch of Endor. My children begged me to stop taking hormones. Just a heads up – some of us adapt well, others not so well. Trust your body – listen and feel the responses – your body will let you know what is good.
    Come back soon – I feel like that kid in Shane – Minx, Come Back!

6. The Rock says:

Sending healing vibes from Texas. Get well soon!!!! :)

Hillary 2012

7. From one spinner to another spinner — feel better soon!

8. Pat Johnson says:

Minx, put your feet up, grab a bunch of books, and let somebody else do the work!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

9. Books, DVDs & TV – take some time to chill out. But, I imagine you’ll be spending the first few days sleeping. Take care of yourself until you’re well enough to get back on your feet.

10. foxyladi14 says:

we miss our Minx. Get well soon.hugsabunch ;)

11. ANonOMouse says:

Take care of yourself girl, and do what the doc says.

12. Minkoff Minx says:

Thank you so much for all the love and well wishes, you all have no idea what you all mean to me.

Thank you BB, Dak and Wonk for my beautiful flowers:

The roses are so big and gorgeous. As you can see they are brightening my day..along with all those lovely pain prescriptions next to them…;)

xoxo

-JJ

I’m so glad you’re up a bit more. It’s going to take awhile to get back so give yourself plenty of time to heal!

No point in being in pain. Pain is a good messenger but once you get the message, pain can just shut up. Your body heals better when not in pain. Lots of pampering, leisurely doing whatever you want to. Take your time getting back to blogging. We’ll survive. We may complain, but so what. Lotsa naps.

• janicen says:

Awwww! What beautiful flowers and how nice of you to post a picture! Feel better soon, Minx.