Wednesday Reads: Covid Edition

That actually happened in Nashville, when we went out to eat at a restaurant…my dad and I looked at each other so confused. We had no idea what the waiter was talking about… Technology sucks.

My daughter came down with Covid and I think I’m going to get it. I’m not feeling well so let’s see what happens…

Here are a few other videos from the concert:

If you ever have a chance to see the Black Pumas live, go see them. It was the best live concert I’ve ever seen…

That is all for now. I have not been able to catch up on the news. Have a safe day…this is an open thread.

12 Comments on “Wednesday Reads: Covid Edition”

There’s big money behind that. They’re being paid by someone to occupy Ottawa. Sure it’s going to happen here. Suicidal/homicidal maniacs.

1. Minkoff Minx says:

Here’s a few links :

2. Minkoff Minx says:

And then there is this:

When many states (blue) are dropping their mask mandates:

“Still, the easing of New York’s pandemic restrictions on businesses comes as Democratic-led states from New Jersey to California have announced similar moves this week, in a loosely coordinated effort that is the result of months of public-health planning, back-channel discussions and political focus groups that began in the weeks after the November election.

Shortly after the New Jersey announcement on Monday, the Democratic leaders in California, Connecticut, Delaware and Oregon separately said they would also end some mask mandates.”

This Covid is still very much a problem!

• Enheduanna says:

JJ Hope you do not have it or are asymptomatic if you do.

I’m not giving up my mask for nobody no-how. I spent a wad on a supply of 50 N95s and I’m going to use them all up and maybe get more, who knows.

One of my granddaughters, doctor daughter, and her mother-in-law have had Covid-19 since the weekend. The baby has the worst symptoms but daughter not feeling well at all. They think they got it at their 6 month wellness check. My son-in-law and the other granddaughter don’t have it but are quarantined together upstairs. The sick trio are in the basement family room. Fortunately, my sister tested negative and the ex-husband who has heart issues. Strange virus.

• Enheduanna says:

The baby has it?? That’s beyond scary. I’m not surprised they got it at a visit to a health facility. Best wishes for everyone to get through safely and 100% full recoveries!!!!

Yes. The older twin has it and has had a slight fever, coughing, and lots of congestion. She probably has body aches like her mother. The other grandmother just had coughing but the other grandfather is a pulmonary doctor and my son-in-law is a radiologist so I’m sure they’ll stay on top of it.

Hope all will recover quickly.

I’m continuing to mask.

• quixote says:

I’m also hoping you don’t have it! What a horrible time this is.

Democrats are just punching bags at this point. Media jumping on known Democratds not wearing a mask. Congressmen being gross and rude to colleagues who are wearing a mask. (Thinking of Joyce Beatty there.) Bleurgh.

3. djmm says:

Best wishes for you and your daughter. I hope she only has a mild case and it skips right past you.

Can’t get much more blatant than this.

Giuliani asked Michigan prosecutor to give voting machines to Trump team

President’s legal advisers helped twist clerical error by rural county into key tenet of false election-fraud claim

In the weeks after the 2020 election, Rudolph W. Giuliani and other legal advisers to President Donald Trump asked a Republican prosecutor in northern Michigan to get his county’s voting machines and pass them to Trump’s team, the prosecutor told The Washington Post.