Wednesday Reads: Hangover

Hello… as I write this on Tuesday night it is my birthday, and I’m a little tipsy on Southern Comfort.

So allow me some leeway on my 51st to share my favorite song when I was a baby. And make this an open thread, because as of right now everything is a bit blurry…and who knows what I will feel like in the morning.

Ta-

11 Comments on “Wednesday Reads: Hangover”

1. Minkoff Minx says:

Morning, some big news this morning…so I posted a few tweets. At least I believe they are new items of interest. I have no idea what happened yesterday… I hope it was enjoyable.

• Enheduanna says:

Happy birthday JJ!

Got my second Pfizer shot yesterday and no effects except mild soreness (less than with the first shot actually). Didn’t even feel the second shot so assume they used a thinner needle?

Anyway happy happy happy that is over. Hope they come up with nasal applications or easier ways to get boosters as needed. Assuming we will need boosters for variants and thanks for the info yesterday about the South African variant being possibly more vaccine resistant.

Funny tweet about Don Jr. and Gaetz – do these guys ever grow up?

• quixote says:

There’s an Arabic saying, “If you’re a fool at forty, you’ll always be a fool.” (I guess, technically, that gives Gaetz another couple of years, but optimism would be misplaced, I think.)

Belated Happy Birthday wishes, JJ!! You’re in your prime.

• Minkoff Minx says:

I got my second Pfizer shot as well, and only had a slightly sore arm. So happy that my daddy and I are all vaccinated.

Happy Birthday! We Love you!!!!

2. Enheduanna says:

Today is the 109th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. It hit the iceberg around 11:30 April 14th and sank at 2:20 AM April 15th.

And old news I’m sure for everyone but you have until May 17 this year to file individual tax returns.

3. quixote says:

Happy birthday, JJ!

4. Minkoff Minx says:

Thank you all for the birthday wishes…💜💜💜