Wednesday Reads: 500,000+

Good morning…

Meanwhile, there was more going on yesterday…then a car crash in California:

Just the thought of this tweet makes me want to puke:

This news here also makes me sick:

Just end this with William Blake:

And that’s all for now… stay safe.

11 Comments on “Wednesday Reads: 500,000+”

1. Minkoff Minx says:

Hope everyone has a good day…

2. MsMass says:

I especially like the cartoon about catapulting kids back into school. That horned hat goes well with the Repukes. And the tan line-I don’t really care, OMG.
    New name for Repukes- Trumps Evil Lying Traitors, TELT, what do you think?

Here’s some cute!!!

5. quixote says:

Clickbait “news” is killing the country.

The treatment of Tanden makes me livid. The Dems better figure out how to ram her nomination through to confirmation. I am so DONE with the Repubs forever being able to spread their shit everywhere.

Every time one of Biden’s nominations comes out they are all come and collected by the white men and there’s a total freak out by any one else and espcially women of color. Bernie and his bros are after her too. It’s like guilty by association with Hillary Clinton gone wild. It’s like how they treated Huma Abedin,

Their hypocrisy would astound me but nothing about Republicans does anymore. They’re big kids having tantrums and stomping on everything in the living room and being mean because they feel like it.

Manchin going after Neera Tanden to defend his daughter jacking up the price of EpiPens … So what if people die in anaphylactic shock because what used to cost $90 (still outrageous since epinephrine is generic) is now $900? Let poor people suffocate when their throats swell up and they gasp for air then stop breathing. Meanwhile, in Canada, the UK, and any other country with universal healthcare this doesn’t happen.