Wednesday Reads: Sedagive

My little kitten is sick with a fever of undetermined origin…after taking him to the vet yesterday… I don’t know what we can do. They had to give him a sedative just to calm him down enough to examine him.

Last night all he did was lay down and stare at me.

I’m so o worried about this little guy.

So here’s some cartoons via cagle.com and the AAEC.

Trump LOSES GA..Again

Farewell Tour

The Republicans Sell Their Soul for Power

This is an open thread.

Just wanted to add this*

14 Comments on “Wednesday Reads: Sedagive”

I hope your kitty will be okay. Please keep us posted.

2. Beata says:

I am so sorry about your kitty, JJ. Cats are remarkably resilient so don’t be surprised if it is up and around in a day or so. Lying there staring last night could be because of the sedative. Like BB said, keep us posted. Many of us are cat moms, too.

What a beautiful cat! I hope he’ll be all right.

4. Enheduanna says:

JJ – best of luck with your sweet kitty. I have had two experiences with my cats and “fever of unknown origin”. One came home a bit spastic and tilting her head. She is fine now but I think she lost sight in one eye. Her head doesn’t tilt anymore and it’s been a few years since the diagnosis. She’s fine and I’m grateful as my first experience did not end well. That kitty never regained normal behavior and it was a much more severe case. He had to stay in hospital for several days and stayed in decline for a few weeks. If your kitty is resting calmly that seems like a very good sign. The vets in both my cases also had no idea what this affliction really is. It was like a neurological short-circuiting in my two experiences. I sometimes wonder if they got into anti-freeze or something toxic, but the vets couldn’t say.

There is hope!

5. Enheduanna says:

I received my mail-in ballot for the Georgia senate races today. I get multiple cards and letters almost every day from GOTV activists which is wonderful and never happened before this year. It’s encouraging and I salute all of you who do this – looking at you Dak? LOL

I hope you Kitty is doing better. My dog is still having a time so I’m right there with you being worried and not sure what to do. Hopefully, it will be just a virus or something.

xoxo

Great cartoons, JJ! I like the Cabinet picks and the “What, no non-fiction section?” the best, but they’re all good.

U.S., states sue Facebook as an illegal monopoly, setting stage for potential breakup

The U.S. government and 48 attorneys general filed landmark antitrust lawsuits against Facebook on Wednesday, seeking to break up the social networking giant over charges it engaged in illegal, anti-competitive tactics to buy, bully and kill its rivals.

The twin lawsuits filed in federal district court allege that Facebook under its CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, behaved for years as an unlawful monopoly — one that had repeatedly weaponized its vast stores of data, seemingly limitless wealth and savvy corporate muscle to fend off threats and maintain its stature as one of the most widely used social networking services in the world.

9. RonStill4Hills says:

When BLM protest were going on there was no shortage of police presence to attempt at least to keep them in check.

Where are the police now to counter these MAGA terrorists trying to intimidate state officials in states where Trump got his ass whipped?

Odd how if the domestic terrorists are white and packing heat and threatening Democratic governors and legislators there’s no police around.

Support our troops! Republicans love the military…. Nah, they’re losers and suckers.

House GOP ready to sacrifice military bill and troop pay to appease Trump