Wednesday

This is an open thread.

11 Comments on “Wednesday”

1. Minkoff Minx says:

Sorry it’s late, still recovering.

• Enheduanna says:

Hope you are getting better JJ. I’m staying away from the news which is non-stop Dump election loser tantrum and covid disaster.

My family is not getting together for Thanksgiving. Not sure everyone is being as careful as they should. It’s fine – I enjoy being with my kitty kats too.

Totally understandable. I wonder if we’ll be able to go back to our normal kind’ve blog posts again. I’ve almost forgotten what it’s like to write a normal blog post but I’ve been trying to get closer to them the last week or so.

Another blatant attempt by Trump to break the law.

The Trump campaign asked a federal judge on Wednesday to throw out Pennsylvania’s election results and have the state’s Republican-controlled legislature appoint its presidential electors. The president’s attorneys requested that U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann declare the state’s results “defective” on the grounds that officials illegally mishandled the election process.

Under Pennsylvania law, the state’s presidential electors are to be appointed by Gov. Tom Wolf, a Democrat, based on the popular vote.

Republican leaders in the state legislature have insisted for weeks that they will have no role in the process, even as they have come under pressure from Trump supporters to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s victory. Trump’s campaign made its request in a proposed updated version of a federal lawsuit against state and county election officials.

3. quixote says:

Okay. I can’t stop laughing. I have officially turned into a bit of a ghoul.

“Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a likely consequence of COVID-19 for survivors” Based on this research.

Set your stopwatches. Mask wearing will start in 3, 2, 1 ….