Wednesday Reads: After the Shitshow

Excuse me…you orange turd…but insulin is not cheap like water…and if America is so great, what is your healthcare solution for diabetic patients? Go to another country and get their life dependent medication?

In other disturbing news:

View this post on Instagram

Vote him out! #debate2020

A post shared by Voto Latino (@votolatino) on

View this post on Instagram

How we've all been feeling for the last four years.

A post shared by Indivisible Guide (@indivisibleteam) on

View this post on Instagram

Turd Reich gives his Pig Heilers a tiny thumbs up.

A post shared by Jesse Duquette (@the.daily.don) on

View this post on Instagram

🤷🏾‍♂️

A post shared by snoopdogg (@snoopdogg) on

And during all this:

Take it easy today…

27 Comments on “Wednesday Reads: After the Shitshow”

I was laughing more than Joe Biden. And today the Proud Boys said they were glad that Trump is on their sides.

He just keeps calling for police riots and armed militias to start race wars.

I wasn’t laughing. My father screamed and ranted like that when I was a kid, and the shitshow triggered my PTSD. I did not sleep at all last night.

I understand now that my dad likely had PTSD from the war, but that doesn’t change my visceral reaction to angry, violent men like Trump.

• jslat says:

He is epitomy of every angry abusive male I have dealt with in my life. Including those workplace colleagues and supervisors who raised their voices and belittled co-workers, especially women. My reaction is anger and determination. I won’t be intimidated by a loud, racist, misogynistic bully. Vote him out. Then we work to push the Proud Boys, KKK, and others back under the slimy rocks again.

• quixote says:

How awful to have to deal with that as a kid. (And how much it says for you that you came through it an exceptional human being!)

As for the Dump, I admire the people with the guts to watch him. I’m just overwhelmed by the need to turn him off.

And also, now we know: per no less an authority than Merriam-Webster, shitshow is one word.

• RonStill4Hills says:

I waited till today to watch it. I would not have slept a wink if I had watched it last night.

“To my friends everything, to my enemies the law. “

That encapsulates IL DOUCHEBAG’s Law and Order beliefs.

Trump is a perpetual Felony machine who talks about locking people up.

Talk about privilege? Only someone supremely confident in their invulnerability could throw around accusations mid crime spree as he does.

I am disgusted by the so called undecideds who say they were unmoved by what they saw last night. Those people are going to vote for Trump and are lying about it.

Everyone else was repulsed.

Biden could have justifiably best his ass over what he said about his sons alone.

Yeah, I could watch before bedtime. I would not have slept at all.

I’m sorry. I know I get that when we women scream and yell because of my mother.

2. MsMass says:

Biden already has 2 post shitshow ads:

and

unfortunately I don’t know how to link tweets

3. Enheduanna says:

Great roundup of reactions JJ. I would suspect that Dump’s performance last night could be quite triggering to domestic abuse survivors. The way he browbeat Wallace when he was asked to renounce his support of white supremacists and then changed the subject was classic verbal abuse.

How people can sit on the fence after that debate is mind-boggling.

RIP Helen Reddy. Another force for women gone……

so, how’s this for understatement?

5. RonStill4Hills says:

I am tired of Antifa being treated as equivalent to white supremacists. Antifascists are not the same as Fascists. They just aren’t. Insurgents are not the same as terrorists even if their tactics overlap from time to time. WHY you do what you do is relevant.

Might be interesting, but doubt this will tell us more than we already know. Mueller was weak.