Wednesday Reads: Idiot Dumbshits

Did y’all see this?

Fucking hell!

To that, I give you Randy Rainbow:

Some tweets to linger on:

And a few Instagram post:

The images below are from Vintage Everyday blog, showing some bad Christian album covers of the 60s and 70s. I thought you would get a laugh out of them.

Here are a few other historical references, from the 80’s this time:

It was just another routine inter-island flight when an Aloha Airlines jet took off from Hilo, bound for Honolulu, on April 28, 1988.

Igor Kostin (1936–2015) was one of the five photographers in the world to take pictures of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster near Pripyat…

Before I go, I want to share this with you…today is my Ma’s birthday.

Happy birthday Mama, I love you.

Now, back under the covers I hide, this is an open thread.

20 Comments on “Wednesday Reads: Idiot Dumbshits”

• Minkoff Minx says:

I think Georgia is doing something funky like this…because something is up with our numbers and they have changed the way they are giving the information to the public.

2. Pat Johnson says:

How is it that Trump still has roughly 40% approval? How in god’s name is that possible? You would have to be completely stupid to approve of anything this man says or does. I give up!

Ma and I share the same birthdate! She must have been one tough girl being a Taurus! One very pretty lady!

XX00

I just love the Birx cartoon.

Thanks for the Chernobyl photos. They are fascinating and haunting.

That statement in the Chernobyl video that the reactor has been safely sealed “for the next 100 years” — that’s only the blink of an eye compared to the half-life of some nuclear materials. Was spurred to do some more reading on Chernobyl. A quick containment structure was set up the same year, and in 2017 another was placed over that. In the initial cleanup robots were planned to be used, but most of them got their electronics fried by the radioactivity and ceased working. Still, in reading over everything which happened, and as bad as Chernobyl was, it could have been far worse.

He still doesn’t think he has a problem.

80 percent of hospitalized covid-19 patients in Georgia were black, as governor moves to reopen state.

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) pushed forward with reopening businesses across the state — a decision made without input from state and local health officials.

I’ve come to accept that southern republicans want to kill off their African American neighbors so they can stay in what little power they may have.

7. Enheduanna says:

Those album covers are hysterical.

8. quixote says:

Yeah, JJ. The anniversaries are always tough. Hugs!