Wednesday: Bombs Away

Since there was so much bullshit being thrown around last night, and considering tRump is also, full of shit…I am littering this post with vintage laxative ads.

I refused to watch the orange turd give his “speech” last night.

Here is some take aways:

Michigan governor hits Trump’s economic message in Dem response

Actually, that sounds like any of the GOP assholes who support tRump no matter what laws he breaks. “When human nature, ethics, sanity won’t, tRump and the GOP will!”

I refuse to put any link to this speech, if you want to read about it, look it up your damn self.

Now that is a shithouse move…

This was at 12 am last night…

One last time:

I want to end it with something uplifting:

Check out the cute butt on the badger…

This is an open thread.

26 Comments on “Wednesday: Bombs Away”

1. Virginia Holder says:

Limbaugh’s medal of freedom,irony again….a demagogic, hateful and divisive man. He, who espoused his “alternative facts” to smoke tobacco, science be damned. Karma……Trump cuts public health programs, CDC, takes ACA to SCOTUS,at same moment he lies about preserving our healthcare& prexisting conditions, lies and more lies. Why would Pelosi keep the propaganda of this text?

Trump just seems to thrive on blowing up every US symbol of goodness in the country.

Today Mitch and the Republican Senators tear up the constitution.

This Cat interrupted German weather broadcast and demands cuddles … guess it’s the studio cat but it sure reminds me of Dinah when I’m on video lectures with students! Every one manages to meet Dinah!

6. quixote says:

One thing about the Iowas results so far: If Bernie-who-would-get-destroyed-in-the-general got his Magic Granpa ass out of there, Warren would be winning by double digits.

At least it’s a relief to see that *everybody* (at least among Iowa caucusers) is bored to tears by Biden.

The coyote and the badger — thanks for putting that in! That coyote was doing his downward dog prance-bow as invitation to the badger to come along (or maybe hurry up). I’d no idea the two species hunted together.

8. quixote says:

I love how that coyote is so obviously happy to see its big friend Badger 😀

That badger friend will be useful at digging out any prey that dashed for its hole after the coyote flushed it out of the bushes.

JJ, thanks for posting that tweet from one of my twoa women senators! Sen Murray seems low-key but is a staunch Democrat. So’s the other one, Sen. Cantwell. I’m lucky.