Wednesday Reads: Suck up…His soul

Who would’ve thunk it? Ya suck the soul out through the ear? I always thought it was the asshole…

• JFK : He had me on the floor and had his mouth over my asshole!
  • Elvis : A shit eater?
  • JFK : I don’t think so. He was after my soul. Now you can get that out of any major orifice of a person’s body. I read about it.
  • Elvis : Oh, yeah? Where, man? Hustler?
  • On that train of thought, being assholes who have lost their souls…

#MoscowMitch leaked some news late last night:

Maybe, we will get to hear Bolton speak? Perhaps even get testimony from witnesses to this enormous quid pro quo and ridiculous car wreck of a cover up?

It definitely was a strange night on the Twitter.

Watch this with the sound on:

Then, check out the other tweets:

You can even hear someone from Fox News on a hot mic giggling in the background…

I want to bring these next few stories to your attention:

Horrible.

It looks like the number of injuries from Iraq has jumped up,

And…while in ICE custody:

Now for a few cartoons:

This is an open thread.

12 Comments on “Wednesday Reads: Suck up…His soul”

1. Enheduanna says:

Great roundup JJ. It’s hard to believe there are any Americans who support immigrant detention camps – Americans whose relatives fought and died to liberate Auschwitz.

And I don’t believe Bernie’s poll numbers either. He may squeak out a win in IA and NH, but the field is crowded. We will lose if he’s nominated, and if he does manage to win he’ll be a terrible POTUS and we’ll be right back to a GOPer in 2024.

And WTH is wrong with Dump? We deserve to know what is wrong with him physically that he can’t speak properly.

JJ, Thank you for referencing Bubba Ho-tep. I love that movie!!

Fantastic post! I especially liked the Bagley cartoon. That one is a classic!

It is !!! I’m stuck here in math formulas in my head land … just tuned into see Stabenow ask if the Dems want to apologize for characterizing the opening statement as a series of lies … arghhhhh!!!

Well this isn’t suspicious at all.

Another comic!

6. lililam says:

Great job in compiling this list of horrors. The longer I live and go through crap the more deference I give to the presence of evil and stupidity in this world. It feels like a personal as well as public bombardment. I have been just heartsick and horrified by the number of recent domestic homicides, particularly of children. I have also been caring for my very elderly mother a lot and have been overwhelmed by some of the indifference and rudeness we have been recently exposed to. My heart cries.

I’m hearing Bill Barr just hired lawyers.

And this!!!

10. Sweet Sue says:

After hearing Dershowitz, today, I am legitimately terrified for our Country.