Wednesday Reads

I forgot it was Wednesday.

This is an open thread.

13 Comments on “Wednesday Reads”

1. lililam says:

Does anyone have a list of those candidates that supported Hillary v those that supported Gabbard? Thanks.

I know that Sanders (surprise!), Yang, Buttigeig, Booker, and I think O’Rourke thought the Russian useful idiot should keep running.

Harris said “Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. What else can I say” or something close to that. Not sure which way to interpret that. It sure wasn’t a defense of HRC for her years of experience and stateswomanship.

• lililam says:

Thanks, that is helpful- I remember O’Rourke saying something derogatory re: Hillary’s statement. Did Klobuchar say anything? Until the last debate performance, she has balked at bad mouthing any democrats, but I haven’t heard whether she was silent or not in this regard.

• Enheduanna says:

I’m not sure which candidates supported Gabbard, but I only saw this today:

NYT misquoted Hillary – she said the GOP – not the Russians – were grooming a Dem candidate. Took them 4 days to correct. And there are tapes – but they still “misquoted”.

Canadians are smart.

LOL!

They also picked the day Nancy Pelosi was away attending her brother’s funeral. They’re scared of her.

Never made sense to have trans in with lesbians, gays and bisexual people. It’s not a sexual orientation issue. Everyone should have civil rights, without intruding on women’s same-sex places.

Well alright then …

Trump bizarrely tells supporters he’s going to build a border wall in Colorado

Guess that’s one way to get rid of texas …

Forgotten he was even in … lol