Wednesday Reads: tRump go home…to hell.

Cartoon by Clay Bennett - Bennett editorial cartoon

Hate Lubrication: 08/07/2019 Cartoon by Mike Keefe

Cartoon by Rob Rogers - Hair Trigger

Hair Trigger: 08/07/2019 Cartoon by Rob Rogers

I am so disgusted…

Fuck tRump.

This is an open thread.

15 Comments on “Wednesday Reads: tRump go home…to hell.”

1. MarkmBha says:

You are not alone. The damage Putin, Trump and the Republican Party have done to America will take years to repair.

2. Enheduanna says:

JJ – hope you are doing well. I’m glad to see cartoons highlighting the obstruction of these gun bills in the Senate. I don’t know if we hear that enough on cable news. I think Dump is not only inciting these attacks, but aiding and abetting them by hindering the FBI to even look into white supremacist terrorism.

• Enheduanna says:

Does he even look in a mirror? Look at the “tan” line on his neck – and that hair makes me want to throw up.

• Sweet Sue says:

His makeup game stinks. I guess his mother, unlike mine, didn’t ever inspect his face and shriek “Blend, blend, blend!”

5. Enheduanna says:

Why doesn’t the press ask him if he’s now wiling to reinstate the Obama restrictions on gun sales to the mentally ill?

I do not believe mental illness factors into these attacks necessarily – but to hear him talk that way unchallenged makes my blood boil. The GOP and Dump rolled back those regulations almost immediately after he assumed office.

6. Pat Johnson says:

The best “excuse” so far is someone accusing “drag queens” as those who created the problem.

And the drums of insanity beat on!

• quixote says:

Reminds me of the Iraqi doctor, years ago (in a 2004 George Saunders article?) who was convinced that the troubles had grown worse in Iraq because they didn’t do as many virginity tests on young women.

7. RonStill4Hills says:

Everything that Ohio Governor Mike Dewine says and does is corrupt and evil, therefore I am very suspicious of these red flag laws. I am worried that they will be turned around on already marginalized and vulnerable communities and make them more vulnerable and marginalized. In the administration I can easily see people being red flagged because they are black or gay or anti-Trump.

INCELs and Militiamen will still get their AR15s but gun busts will be in the ghetto. Mark my words.

If they weren’t confident that they can turn this around to further empower the patriarchy they would be giving this much ground.