Wednesday Reads: Just die already!

Been binge watching the final season of OITNB… I never liked his show. Only when you put so much time and effort into crap, you have to stick it out till the end…

And even this shit is better than the reality we do have in our tRump hell TV, that runs on a 24/7 cycle.

This is an open thread.

25 Comments on “Wednesday Reads: Just die already!”

i bite. What is OITNB? I’m generally a pop culture idiot just letting you know

• Delphyne49 says:

Orange is the new black? I never watched it.

• RonStill4Hills says:

I skipped OITNB because I felt I had my fill of Reform School Girls / Sybil Danning softcore when I was a teenager. Then I found out that Kate Mulgrew was in it. I have love her since she was Mary Ryan on Ryan’s Hope, 1974 or so. Anyway, I knew Janeway would not do anything gross. I am glad I watched. It is not what I thought at all.

2. Joanelle says:

It’s like living on flypaper, not able to leave without doing ourselves in. There has to be some elected officials who are will and able to get us out of this nightmare.

3. joanelle says:

What happened to my comment?

Sigh. The media is at it again. A party which condemns putting babies in cages and wants to bring healthcare for all is treated as an entertainment show.

Evolution or revolution? Democrats’ ideological divisions broke into the open in their Detroit brawl

6. Pat Johnson says:

I saw a little of Trump in Bernie last night. Let me explain.

Bernie hates to be challenged, contradicted, or criticized. He fights back by pouting and finger wagging. Trump “attacks” but their reactions are similar.

“I’m right, you’re wrong dammit and it is not open for discussion!”.

I honestly feel that Bernie’s time has passed him by. Who really wants an old crank in office after have an old pervert preceding him?

Bernie rarely smiles. Like Trump. Hardly ever.

I’ve said since 2016 that Bernie is exactly like Trump. Everything is always about him and he has tantrums if anyone disagrees with him or criticizes him. Plus he’s a grifter who hires family members.

Another similarity is that he is stuck in the past. For Bernie it’s the 1930s, for Trump the 1950s.

• Pat Johnson says:

I was really liking Mayor Pete. And then he had to go and spoil it by brining in “Jesus”.

Nothing turns me off more than “piety”, real or imagined. Keep that stuff out of politics and just concentrate on moving forward with the issues.

The last thing I look forward to is some bible thumping pol dragging this stuff into the workplace.

Enough is enough.

Yes. Please keep your religious talk to yourself, Mayor Pete, and instead show with your actions. Help the poor and the sick. Treat others as you want to be treated.

• quixote says:

To be fair, Bernie is smarter. Not that it does him any good.

As for Buttigieg, nothing but male susceptibility to Dunning-Krueger effect has him up on that stage to begin with. Aargh. Just aaargh.

• Sweet Sue says:

And when they do smile they look like they’re in pain

• Sweet Sue says:

Please clean up my stupid their and sub in they’re. I really do know better but am not feeling well. Thanks.

Huh. White supremacist material. It’s almost as if there’s a pattern here.

9. RonStill4Hills says:

I am not shocked at Ronald Racist.

The only thing new about Trump is arrogance.