Wednesday Reads: I have forgotten…

This is just another day, I look forward to forgetting.

and this,

Take a look at this full thread:

Sure…listen and believe to this dude over your own intel sources.

Cartoons:

Everything is Pretend: 02/20/2019 Cartoon by Jen Sorensen

Cartoon by Jen Sorensen - Everything is Pretend

Presidents Day 2019: 02/18/2019 Cartoon by Deb Milbrath

Cartoon by Deb Milbrath - Presidents Day 2019

Fuck Bernie Sanders.

This is an open thread…

8 Comments on “Wednesday Reads: I have forgotten…”

Wordsworth’s diary! You have to appreciate the honesty.

Lots of good toons here. I can’t decide which one hits home harder. Maybe the Bernie or Buster thanked by Trump, because I really, really despise Bernie Sanders even more since he’s decided to fck up the presidential election again.

John Lewis is one of my heroes. He is an awesome and powerful voice for good, for continuing the fight.

A self-proclaimed white nationalist planned a mass terrorist attack,

A U.S. Coast Guard lieutenant and self-identified white nationalist was arrested after federal investigators uncovered a cache of weapons and ammunition in his Maryland home that authorities say he stockpiled to launch a widespread domestic terrorist attack targeting politicians and journalists.

Not mentioned yet if he has a history of ‘domestic’ assault.

5. RonStill4Hills says:

Excellent cartoons.

Very concerned that Trump is maneuvering to Spike the investigation at the last minute. I do not trust Barr. I do not trust any conservative. That is not the way it has always been. There used to be “honest” conservatives. Republican honesty and integrity died in the Benghazi hearings.

6. Joanelle says: