Sunday Evening Reads: Trump’s Rat. Miller’s Rat.

It is late, but I suppose we should start this with the skit from last night’s SNL…

The tweets being:

Let’s take these to account.

And talking about Rudy G…

tRump is talking rats… Miller has a dead rat plastered to his head:

Take a look at some of the responses to that thread….funny stuff.

An update on a story from weeks ago:

Its an open thread.

11 Comments on “Sunday Evening Reads: Trump’s Rat. Miller’s Rat.”

1. Minkoff Minx says:

Part of the reason this is so late is that my mom and I have been watching the latest Narcos: Mexico series on Netflix. And re-watching all of the original series of Narcos…one after the other.

It certainly makes me see the comparisons of tRump and those compromised political leaders, ministers of justice and defense…who were bought by the Narcos and CIA.

The corruption is rampant, and disgusting.

2. Minkoff Minx says:

BB, I hope you are feeling better. This sickness is terrible.

3. quixote says:

I gather the one thing the Dump can’t stand is TV coverage noticing he’s a loser. So why does Ghouliani still have a job after making Dumper look like a total fool? Does the stuff Guiliani says sound good to him? 😯 That would be, um, concerning all by itself.

4. quixote says:

That ProPublica story about six year-old Wilder…. That lille kid has more self-possession than I had at any age, let alone six.

What horrible horrible horrible crimes are being committed in our names with our tax dollars.

All I can think is I’m sorry, I’m sorry I’msorryImsorryImsorry.

Which does nothing. It has to STOP.

• Sweet Sue says:

I know, it’s horrible. Every time, I think I can’t stand it, I think about the kids and what they’re going through.

Trump suing Saturday Light Live?

He is shaking in his gold-plated loafers just thinking about the House Dems come January.

“Perception.” Liberal media my ass!

ACA ruling creates new anxieties for consumers and the health-care industry

The court decision also sets up an awkward juggling act for the Republican Party, balancing President Trump’s gleeful tweets over the court’s decision against a perception that the GOP is threatening insurance that ­covers nearly 20 million Americans through new private health plans and an expansion of Medicaid — a perception that Democrats successfully employed in last month’s elections that gave them control of the House.