Wednesday Reads: Not Again

I don’t want to tell you what I thought about after the details about the attack in NYC started to become clear.

One word I haven’t heard since yesterday late afternoon….Russia.

A few links to get started:

Did y’all see this?

I’m writing this post on my phone, the roof of our house is up…and it looks like I will be back home on Friday. (Even though there is still a lot of work needed. )

Anyway, things should start to get back to normal next week.

I think you will find this next link interesting:

Cartoons and commentary:

Found on Facebook…artist unknown:

And a final warning…as you eat your Halloween candy:

This is an open thread.

30 Comments on “Wednesday Reads: Not Again”

1. Minkoff Minx says:

Hey, the WH press conference is starting soon…

This is how it went yesterday:

LOL! That facial expression–pure horror.

I’m surprised everyone in the room doesn’t have that expression! Although since they hear 99% drivel and lies at the WH press briefing, they may have practiced keeping straight faces.

• Enheduanna says:

There’s April behind her – I wonder if that was before she asked Sanders if the WH thought slavery was OK.

• RonStill4Hills says:

They will be talking about the “War of Northern Aggression” next.

2. Minkoff Minx says:

Fucking hell

That takes “blame the victim” and “boys will be boys” to a new low. How have these vile men not suffocated in their own shit?

He thinks it’s unfair criticism. Clinton hasn’t gotten anything like this.

LOL. That’s because she hasn’t done anything like this. Then there’s the advice to get his poll numbers up. LOL again! How?

• Enheduanna says:

When I read that part I thought what a snowflake – he could never have withstood the pounding Clinton has been subject to now for decades. What a wuss (does that term date me?). lol

• Enheduanna says:

And what’s with Kushner running back and forth to Saudi Arabia this week?

I will say although tRump does like to “come out swinging” he also has a lifetime history of slinking away from his obligations, via bankruptcy or just refusing to meet them. He will taunt and bully his adversaries but when push comes to shove he’s a weakling. He’s in so far over his head. He’s looking at his options now including resignation.

• Catscatscats says:

Hasn’t that number been pushed up to 150,000 million? Thought i heard that today. Ratfucking reached new heights in 2016, 2018 is around the corner and so many Americans just don’t care that our electoral process is severely damaged and oh so vulnerable to manipulation.

4. Enheduanna says:

This was a nice surprise – although I have no kind feelings toward Sinclair:

5. Enheduanna says:

JJ – what a mess! Do you think we’ll ever know what happened?

If Kemp is elected GOV next year I’ll be so PO’d.

Well, how interesting. And Sanders was one of four Senators voting against new Russia sanctions. Hmmmm. Would sure like to know more about this coincidence.

JJ, glad to hear there’s a roof back on your house again!

9. RonStill4Hills says:

For some reason Donna Brazil’s feels the need to waste everyone’s time with more last gasp Bernie nonsense.

What the hell is she even talking about?