Wednesday Reads: Passing the Death Bill …Hump Day Cartoons

The assholes are determined to pass the death bill. Meanwhile, Dak is hunkered down amongst torrential rainstorms and tornadoes.

So this will be a quick post:

06/21 Mike Luckovich: Ken gets real.

This is an open thread.

Advertisements

18 Comments on “Wednesday Reads: Passing the Death Bill …Hump Day Cartoons ”

1. Minkoff Minx says:

I was at the vet again this morning and held hostage by the Fox News channel. How proud they are…that the heath care repeal bill is going to pass. I started to cry right there in the waiting room. All those rednecks have no fucking clue that this is a murderous bill. It is like I’m in a looney bin. No one gets this shit.

I like this woman’s attitude!

And this man’s attitude!

And one of my Senators!

5. Minkoff Minx says:

My Ma has surgery scheduled for July 11th. Unless there is a cancellation.
    I hope this death bill doesn’t pass before then.

• Enheduanna says:

Best wishes for your Ma JJ! My 86-year old mom with congestive heart failure has been sneaking meals of 8 oz. blocks of cheddar cheese with Triscuits! I just found out. She can eat a 8 oz. block of salty cheese in one sitting. It’s worse than a two-year old trying to feed her. lol At least she’s gonna go happy.

I think even the stinkeroo bill they have now has a phase-in of some years. I am hoping along with BB it’s DOA back in the House, although they sure look like they want it passed.

It couldn’t possibly be implemented by then. If it passes the Senate it goes to the house. Congress will be on a long break. Then it will most likely die because Republicans don’t want to lose their seats over an unbelievably unpopular bill. They just want to say they voted for it.

• Enheduanna says:

But will the cable news shows play this clip? Nope.

And they pounded Hillary for her Goldman Sachs connections.

“I just don’t want a poor person”

Because they might understand what the rest of America has to live with.