Wednesday Reads: Hump Day Cartoons

If only…

The storm clouds are raging over Banjoville today.  Lightning has been frequent and with each strike the internet service flashes off…it is like I’m experiencing my own little power surge every few minutes, way more relaxing than the news from yesterday.

So today’s post will be on the fly, so to speak.

I will end it with this one…it isn’t a cartoon exactly.

This is an open thread.

Advertisements

14 Comments on “Wednesday Reads: Hump Day Cartoons ”

• Enheduanna says:

JJ – love the cartoons – “Secretary of Son-in-Law” – HAW!

It’s rockin’ and rollin’ here in ATL, too. The thunder and lightening frightens my pets so. It also makes me nervous being on a computer – even with a good surge protector. I work from home so not as much protection as in a high-rise office building.

Anyway – hope things calm down soon for us both!

• Fannie says:

Ditto, these really lifted my woman’s spirituality, you know that side of me that loves wisdom when she sees it.

After the sexist pricks joined together to protect their relationships, and Fox News.

1. Jslat says:

Thanks for the cartoons JJ! I love Wednesdays!

2. roofingbird says:

These are great, JJ!

Really good selection, JJ! Hope you are safe from any of the storms.

Did you see this hilarious piece at Cosmopolitan?

Ivanka Trump’s Wine-Drinking, Fur Coat-Clad Neighbor Is a Little Confused Why The Internet Loves Her

• Fannie says:

Once, just once, I went to Haley, Idaho. Would you believe that two furs coat boutiques were on the same block, and across the street from each other. My mouth was wide open, and then I looked ahead, and walked on over to the Taco House.