Wednesday Reads: He’s very fierce…

Ted Cruz is anxious to move on to New Hampshire.

Although I doubt Teddy Boy would be so “eager” to follow.

Yeah, we all are aware of the results of this week’s Iowa Republican caucuses. Don’t you wonder what will happen next?
23 1

23 2

23 3

23 4

23 5

23 10

23 15

23 6

As for what is going to happen to Hillary and Bernie?

23 7

23 12

23 11

23 8

23 9

23 13

23 14

This is an open thread.

34 Comments on “Wednesday Reads: He’s very fierce…”

1. Riverbird says:

Hahahaha, your post is just what I needed today. Thank you.

Is the CNN Democratic Town Hall still on tonight? I’m getting confused with all Bernie’s game-playing about debates.

• William says:

Yes, coming up at 9PM EST and 6PM PST. Idiocy from CNN before and after, but town hall should be interesting.

J.J., who drew those cartoons? If you did, that is really impressive. Even if you didn’t, great work in putting them together. They look just like the old ’40’s and ’50’s comic strips.

• Fannie says:

You aren’t the only one BB! 25 minutes to go, CNN Townhall.

• Beata says:

Anderson Cooper is hosting the Town Hall tonight.

Who wants to bet there are a bunch of “undecided” BernieBros planted in the audience waiting to ask questions?

Anderson asked Bernie about his childhood. That happened in the last debate. When are they going to give Hillary some softball questions?

I guess we can use this post to discuss the town hall unless it gets too long.

4. Fannie says:

Sure, as of today I am a democrat, in my heart of hearts.

5. Fannie says:

Here we go, round the world, comparing us to every other country in the world. I wish he would just focus on USA.

6. Beata says:

Sanders’ nephew Jason asks Uncle Bernie a softball question: You are my dream candidate but how will you reach out to a wider audience?

Bernie says something that I can’t remember now but I’m sure Jason loved it.

7. Fannie says:

He was asked about his religion, and so far has not spoken about our Pres. speaking at a Muslim Mosque today…….He says he’ll fight institutional racism better than anybody, Hillary and Obama. Mercy, that’s the oldest problem in the world, and he’s going to stop it?

8. Beata says:

Bernie will combat unjust policing by doing what he did as Mayor of Burlington. ???

9. Beata says:

Sorry you all, I can’t do anymore of this tonight.

Question about how Bernie has for years had the attitude “my way or the highway.” How can he work with Congress?

11. Fannie says:

Marjorie Smith : You always talk “my way or the highway”…and a revolution in the senate. How you going to change things? Well, Marjorie not such a good question, that an inaccurate statement……….hot shit.

New Thread up for the Townhall.

Did Sanders say he has a wood stove? Did I hear that correctly? Some environmentalist.