Wednesday Evening: Yup, Even Squirrel Topped Trump Finds A Nut

IMG_0873

Evening

This is going to be quick and to the point. I am in a bad mood and probably should not be making any statements on these matters, because I’m not gonna be logical or even coherent…I’m just gonna be someone who is tired of all the shit.

I’m gonna pretty much tell Sanders and his league of misogynistic twats to fuck off.

(That includes Bernie’s women supporters too…cause if they still are gun ho…yeah, I said gun…after all the shit he has said the past 48 hours, they are in a true sense. The Ladies Auxiliary of Cunts in Sander’s League of Misogynistic Twats.)

Wait, I have to put this quote up…my very favorite of course:

FullSizeRender

So by know you probably know what I am talking about.

Sanders dismisses major women’s group as ‘establishment’ | MSNBC

Asked by MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow on Tuesday evening about the fact that Planned Parenthood, NARAL and the Human Rights Campaign endorsed Clinton, Sanders replied, “We’re taking on not only Wall Street and the economic establishment, we’re taking on the political establishment. So I have friends and supporters in the Human Rights Fund [sic], in Planned Parenthood. But you know what, Hillary Clinton has been around there for a very, very long time and some of these groups are part of the establishment.”

Hillary’s response:

Planned Parenthood’s president, Cecile Richards,tweeted, “disappointing to hear this.” The Planned Parenthood Action Fund tweeted, “We respect @SenSanders. Disappointed to be called “establishment” as we fight like hell to protect women’s health.” HRC echoed the remarks:

Jessica Morales Rocketto, the Clinton campaign’s digital organizing director, elaborated on her own Twitter account why the campaign took offense.

NARAL’s president, Ilyse Hogue, also weighed in on a call with reporters. She praised Clinton for “not just committing to expanding funding for Planned Parenthood, but also to take on the Hyde amendment, which is nothing more than discrimination against low income women trying to access vital health care and their constitutional rights …. Unfortunately, directly in opposition to Bernie’s unfortunate comments last night on Rachel Maddow, the anti-choice minority has become the establishment at state legislatures and is becoming the establishment at our federal level.”

In an interview with NBC News, Sen. Claire McCaskill, another Clinton surrogate, said, “I think that for Planned Parenthood, or NARAL, or the Human Rights Campaign to be considered the establishment, someone’s not paying close attention to the way American politics works.”

As far as the Sander’s campaign…this is what Bernie’s campaign had to say:

Earlier on Tuesday, Sanders campaign Michael Briggs responded to the Human Rights Campaign’s Clinton endorsement by saying, “It’s understandable and consistent with the establishment organizations voting for the establishment candidate, but it’s an endorsement that cannot possibly be based on the facts and the record.”

Asked by MSNBC if the Sanders campaign wanted to clarify his remarks on “The Rachel Maddow Show,” Briggs said, “He said it better than I could.”

Peter Daou had more to say:

IMG_0972

Other links:

Bernie Sanders attacks Planned Parenthood and Human Rights Campaign after they endorse Hillary —www.dailynewsbin.com/opinion/bernie-sanders-attacks-planned-parenthood-and-human-rights-campaign-after-they-fail-to-endorse-him/23614/

Now that they’ve both endorsed his opponent, Bernie Sanders is openly attacking two of the most widely respected groups fighting for the liberal causes he claims to believe in. Earlier this month leading women’s health group Planned Parenthood endorsed Hillary Clinton for President, and this week leading LGBT rights group the Human Rights Campaign did the same. In response, Sanders went on national television and accused both groups of being part of the “establishment” that his campaign is fighting against.

It’s an almost inexplicable turn of events for candidate who insisted all along that he didn’t engage in “personal attacks” and was only interested in focusing on the issues. But in the past week Bernie Sanders has referred to Bill Clinton as “deplorable” while comparing Hillary Clinton to Dick Cheney, thus abandoning the high road in favor of the lowest personal attacks he can think of. And now, he’s not merely attacking his opponent or his opponent’s spouse. He appears to have concluded that anyone who doesn’t endorse his campaign it the enemy and must be destroyed, issues be damned. What on earth happened?

With Bernie Sanders As Their Nominee, Democrats Can Kiss The Presidency Goodbye – Blue Nation Review

Bernie Sanders calls Planned Parenthood part of the “political establishment.” | New Republic

FullSizeRender (1)

Hillary Clinton hits Bernie Sanders over Planned Parenthood comments – CNNPolitics.com

I copied this from Dakinikat’s Facebook page. I thought it was excellent response:

FullSizeRender (2)

I really believe that the true Bernie Sanders is showing himself. I’ve felt all along the dude was off when it came to women’s issues. There was something about him, can’t specifically say what, but it rubbed me the wrong way.

He never has stood up to his asshole sexist supporters who lob those awful remarks Hillary’s way.

Ben Ferguson on Twitter I want BernieSanders to beat Hillary so bad it s almost unhealthy 😳

That is nothing…y’all have seen worse shit out there.

Oh, there are other examples that we have discussed here many times. Like I’ve said. I am in a bad mood and too pissy to go into details.

IMG_0976

To me that is the typical Bernie supporter. And I would bet money that is also how Sanders feels himself…to some extent.

IMG_0975

Just a couple thoughts there….

As for the idiot with the squirrel’s ass on top of his head:

unnamed

That says it all!

Advertisements

29 Comments on “Wednesday Evening: Yup, Even Squirrel Topped Trump Finds A Nut ”

1. Sorry it is so fucking late….

2. Fannie says:

I fucking love the way you came across in this posting. Old man Bernie is certainly grating on me, and so too are his brogans.

We invited him into our homes. Hillary welcomes him honorably, and all of a sudden another language is spoken, and we don’t care for the tone, or the words. We will not Hillary get backhanded by the you. The democrats will never let him win.

I too am tired of this shit, and tired of men shaming women, in all aspects of our lives!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, feelings, and the positive images! Your message is strong, don’t ever stop speaking up. Don’t ever change JJ.

Tonight Rachel Maddow defended Bernie and said there’s “no daylight” between the two candidates’ records on women’s reproductive rights. She also said she invited Bernie to come on to explain himself and he declined. So she did it for him.

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

• Fannie says:

I saw that too. I am told that he wanted to have all progressives Dems endorse him, but PP and NARAL, and Human Rights, are part of the democratic establishment, and that would probably endorse Hill, and this is fact, and not at all an insult.
      And democrats are acting like republicans.

This is the explanation I am hearing from the brogans.

Vox: If Bernie Sanders wins in Iowa, it will be because men there don’t like Hillary Clinton

5. Riverbird says:

The 2007-2008 campaign was hard on me. I was deeply, personally angry at the Obama supporters, even after the election. It took me a couple of years to get over it.

I’m upset too at the Sanders supporters and some things Bernie has said, but I’m trying to stay calm and think about the general election.

I feel certain that Hillary will get the nomination even if Sanders wins Iowa and New Hampshire. Even if something unexpected happens and she isn’t nominated, I’m voting for the Democrat in November rather than sit back and let a Cruz or a Trump or another Bush, etc. win the White House.

Getting out the vote is crucial. By November 8 I hope Clinton supporters and the Sanders people have set aside any bad feelings that might make people stay home on election day.

• Joanelle says:

River bird, your post was exactly my position. I still believe that 143 days as a Senator and no consequential international experience did not qualify Obama to run, and clearly the DNC preferred him over a woman, any woman, but especially Hill.
      I standby my statement yesterday, “Bernie has totally lost control of his campaign and the ‘brogans’ are running it and his reputation, into the ground.
      I used to like Bernie, but this isn’t the Bernie we knew. They’ve gotten him to believe their messaging, which is simply ‘win at all costs’

• Fannie says:

Well said. Sanders hasn’t been vetted, there’s a load of crap that will hit the fan. We learned from 2008, and we’re not going to get suckered in again. Been there done that.

We know the game he’s playing, and the backstabbing he’s now into.

6. The Typist says:

Um, if Bernie Sanders wins in Iowa it will be because people are ready to upset the political establishment. I’ll toss another hand grenade at you: does it bother you that Clinton’s top five cumulative contributors are Emily’s List, and four major Wall Street institutions? As someone who spent 10 years on Capitol Hill, I will say it without reservation: HRC is Establishment: it is DNC Establishment, but at this point in the political affairs of the nation both party establishments are bought and paid for. As is Hillary. I understand HRC’s thinking. They are gambling that the DNC together with the Superdelegates will crush the Sanders movement, and they’re worried about who’s nominating to the Supreme Court. In the end game, both Sanders and Clinton’s nominees, and their legislative agendas will fall into a pit of fire on Capitol Hill. No Clinton nominee will leave Capitol Hill alive, so the Supreme Court issue is not an issue. Neither Democratic candidate will be able to get a nominee through the current Congress. Only a Sanders victory, which is really just the first step to moving the revolution onto Capitol Hill in the following midterm, has any chance of saving something vaguely resembling “The Land of Opportunity” and “Equal Justice for All.”

• Ron4Hills says:

No it doesn’t bother me who her contributors are, because Hillary will make the best president. Anything else?

You see Emily’s list as a problem for Hillary? And you equate Emily’s list with Wall Street? That’s not a hand grenade, that’s evidence of your stupidity. Good luck to you and Bernie. Let’s see how he does in Nevada, S.C., FL, Ohio, PA, Indiana, Missouri, and on and on.

• Ron4Hills says:

One more thing – There is no revolution. There will be no revolution. No more than the Tea Party will ever bring about a revolution.

They (define as you like) will have to work with us (define as you like) and we (I’m gonna say ‘good guys’) will have to work with them (‘bad guys’).

The banks are going nowhere. The private insurance companies are never going to be abolished. There will always be a Wall Street and corporations. These institutions are like the weather. We will be in a constant state of mitigation, forever.

The only hope is to resolve to continue the fight to make the most livable compromises for everyone.

Nothing you do or say will make conservatives disappear. They will always push for what they believe in. Progressives will always push back. We will never WIN. Nor will they.

If you believe in Bernie and socialism, good luck. I believe in Hillary and progressive pragmatism.

If you think Bernie can smash the establishment all to pieces, I think you are wrong. He can help get a conservative elected though. Of that I have no doubt whatsoever.

• joanelle says:

Well said, Ron…

• Fannie says:

Ditto Ron. You can’t have a damn revolution if you aren’t there. Bernie went awol on the vote to defund planned parenthood, and he missed the boat. The revolution has been televised, and the mothers support Hillary: Eric Garner, Jordan Davis, and Sybrina Fulteron.

She sends the message, but like Bernie, like the media, they missed the damn revolution.

• The Typist says:

I have been compromising for 30 years, once swallowing my covictions because I wanted to be in the game, and walked away disgusted. I somehow fell through IT into banking IT, and after my experience of the last several years I would feel about as morally comfortable going back to that world as I would selling cracked to middle schoolers. The left of center has been trying to compromise with people who openly declared civil war on two party democracy (Gingrich ’92) almost 25 years ago, are portrayed by the right in terms once reserved for the demonization of the enemy in war time, a Right that operates on a playbook straight out of Lenin. We are at war with these people for the soul of the United States, nothing less. Hillary is our Chamberlain at best–ignoring her indebtedness to Wall Street-and we will suffer for it.

Again, I wish you all the best with your revolution.

• Dee says:

You know you are a Berniebro when you think Emily’s List is “The Man”.

• Ron4Hills says:

I never said give up. I think I said never give up. You do what you believe in.

I don’t support Hillary because I have compromised my liberal principles, I actually believe in the Clinton philosophy.

When the right wing says that they must annihilate the liberal left, we cannot take the bait and say,”we have to annihilate the right!” We can’t. They can’t. We are truly in this together. We will never be rid of them nor them of us. All we can do is make improvements where we can.

My personal wish list may be to the left of Hillary, heck, some things (reparations) are to the left of Bernie, but I am comfortable that her heart is in the right place and that she works tireless for my benefit.

Left me let you in on a little secret. Incremental change is the only change there is. Ask the people who anointed president Obama “Black Jesus” how they have had to revise their expectations (Before you attack me as a racist, I am black. Black people can be racist, but not me). You do the best that you can do today, then you suit up for work tomorrow.

Let me put it this way. Bernie would burn down the factory to improve working conditions. Hillary would hammer on the bonus class until they improve working conditions. Hillary haters would accuse her of being in bed with management even as they cash their payroll checks on their brand new day off and management would denounce her to the media for government overreach even as they thank God that the factory is not a pile of ashes.

If Hills cured cancer today, tomorrow half the people would say, “Who told that bitch to stick her nose into cancer.” It will never change. I am on her side, I will support her making changes where she can when she can. I think you are wasting your time with Bernie, but I encourage you to follow your heart.

• Sweet Sue says:

Bravo, beautifully said, Ron4Hills.

• jane says:

I think one of the problems is that the republicans would hate Hillary for being female, the same way they hate Obama for being black. but then these days they would hate any president for being a Democrat, when they think every president should be republican right wing nut.

• janicen says:

One of our brilliant regular commenters wrote the best response to your comment in a post from a few days ago, so I’ll just copy/paste it here in case you missed it when she originally posted it…

Prolix
      January 19, 2016 at 1:15 am
      Dak, a most excellent piece of research and logic. Thank you for writing it.
      I particularly like the Cohen piece, but I disagree with him to some extent. If you have been around politics for 40 years and have made being a rebel your signature brand, demand on being called a Socialist, and always looking for leverage to exert on the party with whom you caucus, it isn’t a lack of understanding of politics. Nope, it is the ultimate understanding of politics — standing out, being unique, finding attention out of the crowd — the raison d’etre of Bernie Sanders. It is typical for someone who gets every ounce of his self-worth from the way others see him — it’s his life blood. It is also a recipe for emotional fragility and from what I read, the “typical grandfatherly Bernie” is a cranky, short-tempered, sullen tyrant to just about everyone around him.
      The easiest thing in politics is telling people exactly what they want to hear. The hallmark of a leader is education and the evolution of the followers’ thinking — there’s only one candidate doing that and she’s wearing a pants suit.