Friday Nite Lite: If we build a large wooden badger…

Good Evening

Things are still very hazy for me, so just a quick post tonight.

Here are your cartoons:

Doh by Political Cartoonist Chris Britt

127865 600 Doh cartoons

I love this last one:  Horses Have a Beef by Political Cartoonist Pat Bagley

127905 600 Horses Have a Beef cartoons

This is an open thread.

About these ads

11 Comments on “Friday Nite Lite: If we build a large wooden badger…”

1. HT says:

Great cartoons. What did the Doctor say?

2. Beata says:

Love the cartoons, JJ.

I hope you are resting as much as possible. A few years ago, one of my doctors asked me what I do for fun. I said, “I rest.”

Oh, I love that! Beata, I love your sense of humor. I don’t know why, but when I read your comment I felt like I released a load of anxiety and depression over the stupidity in DC.

Personally, I think naps are fun, especially during a snowstorm.

I also love the “All the President’s Men are Meanies” cartoon.

• ANonOMouse says:

Yep….. “All the Presidents men are meanies” is great. Poor Woodward, he’s getting a hammering from every comedian and cartoonist in the U.S. He’s losing his seat at the table with everyone except Sean Hannity, the place where truth goes to die.

• Fredster says:

Beata: A comment by the author Fran Lebowitz:

“I love sleep because it is both pleasant and safe to use. Pleasant because one is in the best possible company and safe because sleep is the consummate protection against the unseemliness that is the invariable consequence of being awake. What you don’t know won’t hurt you. Sleep is death without the responsibility.”

What is going on in this country?

Lawmaker Makes Lewd Remark to Teenage Girl

Connecticut state Rep. Ernest Hewett (D) made an inappropriate remark to a 17 year old girl testifying about a program that helped her overcome her shyness and get over her fear of snakes, the New London Day reports.

Said the girl: “I am usually a very shy person, and now I am more outgoing. I was able to teach those children about certain things like snakes that we have and the turtles that we have… I want to do something toward that, working with children when I get older.”

According to an audiotape of the hearing, Hewett replied: “If you’re bashful I got a snake sitting under my desk here.”

Oh, for crying out loud! Mitt Romney out criticizing Obama on the sequester? Please, Mitt, just go away and never come back. Go the to Caymans and count your money or something! I never want to see your smirking face again.