None shall pass…

Saw it on the Being Liberal Facebook page and couldn’t resist!

About these ads

24 Comments on “None shall pass…”

1. Well, it is just a quick post to tie us over until I finish cooking dinner…just pretend it is a open thread.

2. Can you all see that image?

3. pdgrey says:

Sound familiar?

4. pdgrey says:

the Medicaid issue makes me madder than hell. And no one is talking about it.

5. janicen says:

This is a good article by Andrew Sullivan that I read on the Daily Beast earlier today but now it looks like it’s not there anymore. I found it linked on another blog. It points out the double standard when it comes to Romney’s religion asking what if Obama practiced a religion that banned whites for centuries?

well, I wonder what drill baby drill Snowflake Snookie and Morphing Mittens has to say about this;

U.S. oil output is surging so fast that the United States could soon overtake Saudi Arabia as the world’s biggest producer.

Driven by high prices and new drilling methods, U.S. production of crude and other liquid hydrocarbons is on track to rise 7 percent this year to an average of 10.9 million barrels per day. This will be the fourth straight year of crude increases and the biggest single-year gain since 1951.

• RalphB says:

Morphing Mittens denied it when Obama brought up increased energy production in the 2nd debate. Remember their kerfuffle over drilling permits?

• RalphB says:

Last year was our biggest year since 1957, so now we’re doing even better,

James Fallows: Obama Won the Last Debate Decisively http://bit.ly/Tecp0r

9. pdgrey says:

This is how we end up with these crazy people.

10. peregrine says:

I’ve decide to become a spy. I’m trying to watch up to 20 minutes of foxnews today. I want to watch what a couple of million people see and hear every week-day. I need fresh lies and distortions to rail about in my comments.

Forgive me if someone has already posted this, but Sam Wang has good news today. I hope Beata sees this.

Today, the race is quite close. However, note this. In terms of the Electoral College, President Obama has been ahead on every single day of the campaign, without exception.

I would then give the following verdict: Indeed the race is close, but it seems stable. For the last week, there is no evidence that conditions have been moving toward Romney. There is always the chance that I may have to eat my words – but that will require movement that is not yet apparent in polls.

The popular vote is a different story. I estimate an approximately 25% chance that the popular vote and the electoral vote will go in opposite directions – a “Bush v. Gore scenario”. I regard this as a serious risk, since it would engender prolonged bitterness.

In summary: Ro-mentum!

Update: Via Marginal Revolution: for about $1,250 it is evidently possible to manipulate InTrade. This morning’s swing toward Romney was caused by one trader’s manipulation. Ro-mentum!!