Holy F$&*! Zimmerman has $200,000 in Pay Pal Accounts

and got off with a $150,000 bond.

His attorney isn’t exactly doing the Snoopy Happy Dance on AC 360 but sheesh, maybe he should be or maybe he’s going to be praying that the judge doesn’t grab his license to practice law.  I wish I were that frigging INDIGENT!!!

George Zimmerman raised more than $200,000 to defend himself in the killing of unarmed Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, his lawyer said on Thursday.

Attorney Mark O’Mara gave the figure in an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, which was set to be broadcast Thursday night.

Zimmerman raised the money through a bizarre website, which he set up before his arrest. This week, the site was ordered shut down by O’Mara.

At a hearing last week, Zimmerman’s wife and father both said they had little money to pay for him to be released from jail should a judge grant him a bond. His father said he might have to take out a second mortgage out on his house to pay for it.

With that in mind, the judge set the bond amount at $150,000. Zimmerman’s family would have had to pay 10 percent, or $15,000, to secure his release.

Prosecutors had asked that Zimmerman be held in jail or granted a bond of no less than $1 million.

Paging JUSTICE?  Wow, what is this judge going to do when he stops watching TV tonight?

About these ads

21 Comments on “Holy F$&*! Zimmerman has $200,000 in Pay Pal Accounts”

!!!!!

OT but did you hear what Biden said today about the President having “a big stick?” (In ref. to Teddy Roosevelt?)

nope … what is it with Teddy Roosevelt and this WH?

It was the “big stick” gaffe that I was struck by.

In his remarks at the New York University Law School, the vice president reminded the audience of a statement Romney made in 2007 to the Associated Press that the United States shouldn’t waste billions of dollars chasing bin Laden.

“It is not worth moving heaven and earth spending billions of dollars just to catch one person,” Biden said, quoting Romney. “Here is how candidate Obama answered that question: He said, quote, ‘If I have bin Laden in my sights, I will take him out. I will kill bin Laden. We will crush Al Qaeda. This has to be our biggest national security priority.’”

Biden suggested that President Obama is the clear choice this election and made the joke that the incumbent candidate has a lot to be confident about.

“I promise you, the president has a big stick,” Biden said.

He didn’t actually mention Teddy R. I just assumed that when I heard about it.

lol, well any Biden comment pass the cocktail hour always has those kinda buffoon mistakes in them …

I’m more interested in what Michelle thinks about it ;-)

• RalphB says:

Why is that a gaffe? Seems it just might work with some of the electorate.

• RalphB says:

A fucking gaffe is Willard’s foreign policy guru explaining how big a threat we face from the Soviet Union because Obama didn’t put missile defense systems into Czechoslovakia. Using two entities which no longer exist as our biggest threat is a bit worse than saying “big stick”.

It probably wasn’t a “gaffe.” But it seemed a bit obscene, so I called it that.

• Seriously says:

Michael Eric Dyson told Martin Bashir, “As a Black man, I can agree with Biden.” lol

3. This family is a lying sack of shit…my opinion…

There isn’t much doubt about that for anyone who heard the father and brother’s melodramatic tales.

My guess is that George just didn’t say anything.

From what I’ve been able to glean on line, George had to have known about the money on the day of hearing, yet he claimed to be indigent. That’s as good as lying to his attorney. His bail should be revoked.

There is a hearing in the morning on the media filings. It will be interesting to see what the judge says. If the judge isn’t furious, we’ll know he’s in the bag for Zimmerman.

If you get a chance you should see Zimmerman’s lawyer’s interview on AC 360. He really was trying to say he had no idea … Think he knows the judge couid be furious. Evidently Zimmerman thinks the law is for everyone else.