Introducing…Caturday ReadsPosted: March 24, 2012
Morning, news junkies!
A tentative solution to my blogger tardiness:
- Saturday link dump interspersed with Lily+Rue kitty photos
- Photo bomb at the end of “Caturday” post as time allows
- Hillary Sundaes at least once or twice a month!
I hope this works out better. I miss y’all bigtime! And, hope to be back to participating in the comments more.
Linkage is super short today! But, I hope adequate to get the morning conversation ball rolling…
- I so would have rather had a Governor Kay Bailey than a Guv. Goodhair: “Breaking ranks with her party, U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison on Thursday urged Gov. Rick Perry — her erstwhile gubernatorial rival — to work with the Obama administration to keep federal money flowing to the Women’s Health Program, which has been caught in a crossfire between the state and the feds over state support for Planned Parenthood.” [Source: Texas Tribune]
- Mysterious Chinese Fossils May Be New Human Species [Live Science]
- IS THAT THE ‘DEATH STAR’ SUCKLING ON THE SUN? [Discovery News]
- Orphaned Owlets Raised by a Friendly Park Keeper [6 Pictures] [Terribly Cute]
- I love the Dogs Against Mitt Romney / #IRideInside movement, and I love this video! Be sure to click on that if you need a pick-me-up.
- Don’t think I’ll have time for the Hillary post this Sunday, so I’ll end with Hill… and Kirsten Gillibrand! Kirsten says Hillary should run in 2016 [Buzzfeed]…I say IF Hillary runs, then we all know who I am voting, campaigning, and volunteering my ass off for. However, barring a sudden conversion from Hillary on the question of her future in electoral politics, I personally say… Gillibrand 2016!
Ok, that’s all I got for now! Maybe I’ll throw in some more links and kitty pics in the comments if I get time later in the morning/day. YOUR TURN, Sky Dancers! What’s on your read+rant+recommend list this lovely Caturday?